This is a speciality that has grown enormously over the last two years. This has come through solicitors dealing with Medical Negligence and Personal Injury Trusts where our expertise, specialist markets and reliability have made us a winning combination, allowing us to place entire case loads.
Policies are normally issued in the name of Deputies (for Court of Protection) or Trustees (for Minors or personal Injury clients).
Unusual features and facilities include...
- Building Works Contracts for properties that are being adapted to accommodate disabled clients and their families.
- Disability Equipment is included, whether attached to the main structure (e.g. lifts and hoists) or electric wheelchairs, vehicular equipment or Voice communication aids.
- Property or vehicles owned by a disabled minor, or someone lacking capacity.
- Unoccupied Property can easily be catered for, whether newly purchased, or part of an Estate pending sale.
- Travel Insurance includes specialist facilities to provide cover for individuals with severe disabilities or brain injuries and to include accompanying carers.
We know you need...
- A reliable service with a ‘safe pair of hands’
- Cover arranged by specialists
- A panel of insurers that understand what is required
We also have connections with other professionals specialising in Tax and Private Care Sector including Brain Injury Care.
Why not give us a call or drop us an email?